9th May Agenda
9:30-10:00 am: Introduction to Dementia
- Introduce the topic of dementia and Social Prescription.
- Whose in the room
- Explain how Danish innovation can help improve quality of life for patients with dementia, reduce behavioural problems, and increase socialisation.
10:00-10:30 am: The Science and the World Health Organisation
- Quality of life
10:30-10:45 am: Break
10:45-12:00 pm: What can we bring?
- Business Highways and where the roads meet
- Why a platform?
12:00-1:00 pm: Lunch
1:00-2:00 pm: Case Studies and Group Discussion
- Business Model Canvas
- Group discussion and the UK market
2:00-3:00 pm: The Value Chain
- Assessing the value Chain
3:00-3:15 pm: Break
3:15-4:00 pm: Resources and Tools
- Provide resources and tools
- Group discussion on Feasibility, Desirability, Viability
4:00-4:30 pm: Wrap-Up and Q&A
- Summarise the key takeaways from the workshop.
- Allow time for a final Q&A session.